Social-Biblio.ca: Ottawa is a rethinking of how to make our great library programs more accessible and a method to thoughtfully engage the public using social media.
Sources de données utilisées
Event information - http://app06.ottawa.ca/en/city_hall/statisticsdata/opendata/info/library_blog/
Library locations - http://app06.ottawa.ca/en/city_hall/statisticsdata/opendata/info/library/
Atouts de l’application pour les résidents
Social-Biblio.ca: Ottawa provides an updated visual layout for browsing and searching programs provided by the Ottawa Public Library. Features include:
- Natural language searching (e.g. Babytime in Alta Vista or Greenboro next week);
- Branch information including links to navigational directions;
- Easy sharing of program events through social media;
- Registering an intent of going to the programs (PLEASE NOTE: This does not register you with the City), making it easy to go as a group or with friends; and,
- Commenting on individual events.
This is interesting because it completely shows that they want to improve their library. And that shows that they care for it.
<strong><a href="http://boostmyownfollowers.org/targeted-twitter-followers/">Increase Targeted Twitter Followers</a>